Presently Available Facilities at Jatayu Earth's Center
- At a nominal price, you can soar through the skies in an ultra-modern cable facility imported from Switzerland. Such a visual experience is a novelty in India. An experience which allows you to glide through the sky like a bird awaits you here.
- You are now landing like a bird on the huge black rock, the place where legend rests at an altitude of 1000 feet. The scenic beauty of the lush green valley and the streets below is a rare sight to behold.
- Here, Jatayu stares into the sky with an open beak and chopped off wing. In his eyes, one can see the sparkle of brave warrior who fought tooth and nail to preserve Sita's reputation.
- You are now in front of the biggest concrete bird statue in the world crafted and completed by the sculptor and film maker, Rajiv Anchal. It is 200 feet long, 150 feet wide and 75 feet tall. Let's walk around it.
The entrance to the museum within the sculpture and theatre will be open only in the next phase.
- Mesmerized by an ineffable nature and awe-inspiring sculpture, let's make our return journey through the cable car.
- You can also reach the legendry sculpture by walk, enjoying the natural beauty and rocky terrain through walk way, which extents for a distance of 1 KM including 826 steps.
Note: Persons under the influence of alcohol/intoxicants/drugs will be strictly barred from entering the premises of Jatayu Earth's Center.
Cable Car operations will be subjected to weather conditions as a precautionary measure.