STATUE OF WOMEN SAFETY AND HONOUR
- Giant rock with a height of 1000 feet.
- World’s largest bird sculpture.
- The Jatayu sculpture has a length of 200 feet, width of 150 feet and a height of 70 feet.
- 15,000 square feet of utility space inside this functional sculpture.
- An audio- visual museum is built inside the sculpture which spans over five levels.
- A multi-dimensional mini theatre is functional inside the wing of sculpture.
- Cable car facility has been provided to reach the hill top.
- A Rama Temple and its mythical markings are in a fenced area on the hill top, which is managed by a private trust.
- A rain water reservoir is made on the hill top with a capacity to hold 1.5 million litres of water.